Tilt Tray & Transport Specialists in Perth WA
At Gecko Logistics Group, we are committed to providing our customers with a comprehensive range of transportation services, facilitated by our fleet of fully loaded, modern vehicles and our team of highly experienced drivers. As leaders in the local logistics industry, we understand the importance of maintaining exceptionally high standards at all times and in ensuring that agreed schedules are always maintained. For first-class logistical solutions in WA and support on which you can rely completely, Gecko Logistics is the obvious choice. Our attention to detail, flexible attitude, and willingness to please are just some of the reasons that we have attracted and retained a large number of loyal customers in Perth and across Western Australia. Whatever your specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us to request a quotation or to ask any questions that you may have about the services we provide.
Keeping Western Australia Moving
We transport loads of all sizes, both locally and interstate. Below are a few examples of the types of loads that we transport on a regular basis. If you need us to move something that does not appear on this list, just call and let us know the details: we pride ourselves on our ability to meet the needs of all our customers at highly competitive rates, no matter how unusual they may be.
- Sea Containers – We regularly move shipping containers of all sizes, on our tilt tray, tilt semi, crane, and side loader trucks. With the clearance required to access the wharf at Fremantle Port and other harbours, we are able to meet incoming consignments and deliver them to destinations across WA. Our in-depth knowledge and experience of shipping containers means we are more than capable of handling complex contracts involving goods leaving and arriving from local ports. Whether you are importing or exporting, we can make sure that all of your consignments arrive on time and undamaged.
- Machinery – We transport heavy machinery on a regular basis, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, front end loaders, scrapers and many other types of construction industry equipment. We can also transport engineering machinery such as drilling machines, lathes, hydraulic presses, and bed mills, as well as a wide range of access equipment: scissor and boom lifts, hoists and telehandlers are just a few examples of the types of access equipment that we are able to transport for you. When it comes to industrial machinery, nothing is too big or too small for our drivers and our fleet of fully equipped trucks.
- Plant & Mining Equipment – As you would expect from a logistics company based in Western Australia, we are well acquainted with the needs of the mining industry and offer a full range of specialised transportation services designed specifically to meet these needs. The transportation of large and expensive drilling rigs, haul trays, and other mining equipment must be planned and executed with care if it is to be achieved quickly and efficiently, without any unnecessary drama along the way. At Gecko Logistics, we have the knowledge and expertise required to manage the transportation of all kinds of mining equipment and materials, at very attractive prices.
- Gensets – For companies involved in mining, construction, and any other industries where work often takes place in remote locations, powerful, robust gensets are a crucial tool that must be available at short notice. If you need a reliable, independent power source delivered to your site without delay, contact Gecko Logistics today to make all of the necessary arrangements. We understand the critical nature of such equipment and will make sure that it not only arrives in good
time but in perfect working order too. Every member of our team is experienced in the movement of gensets and appreciates their importance.
- Prefabricated and/or Portable Buildings – Accommodation, leisure facilities, bathrooms, canteens, and offices are all basic requirements for independently operated remote sites; requirements that are most often met by the installation of prefabricated buildings. Whether you are setting up a new site or dismantling an old one and moving all portable erections to another location, we can make sure that the whole operation goes smoothly from start to finish. We have trucks designed especially for the movement of such constructions and personnel who are well versed in the loading, transportation and unloading of portable buildings of all sizes.
- Oversized Loads – Loads that it would be dangerous for normal logistics companies to transport on regular trucks can be transported on our high capacity low loaders, driven our expert drivers. If you have any concerns about the transportation of oversized loads, please contact us and we will be more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have. We have a great deal of experience in this area, along with all the necessary equipment to make the movement of unusually large loads a relatively simple and a completely safe proposition.
- General Freight & Heavy Haulage – For companies that need to shift a large quantity of goods on a regular basis, Gecko Logistics can provide all the necessary trucks and drivers. We are capable of handling high-volume contracts involving the movement of a diverse range of goods on a daily basis as well as undertaking one-off heavy haulage jobs that require an industry specialist to ensure they are completed safely and in a timely manner. Whatever your general freight and heavy haulage requirements, we guarantee you will not find a logistics company better placed to rake care of them for you.
A Modern, Fully Equipped Fleet
Our growing fleet includes tilt trays, tilt tray semis, side loaders, HIABs, drop deck trailers, low loaders, and multi trailer configurations. In other words, we have trucks suitable for moving any kind of plant, machinery, oversized loads, or general goods that you may need transporting from one location to another. Each truck in our fleet is superbly maintained, serviced on a regular basis, and inspected by our team of highly qualified professionals before and after the completion of every contract. We do not believe in taking chances as far as the safety of our drivers and your loads are concerned, which is why we insist that every member of our team follows our comprehensive maintenance program to the letter.
Highly Trained Personnel
Our team consists of the best drivers and administrative staff in the industry. While it would not be possible for us to offer services of such a high standard without the fleet of modern vehicles we have at our disposal, it is our highly trained and skilled workforce that sets us apart from our competitors. In addition to having all the necessary qualifications and experience to transport your loads safely and efficiently, our drivers have a genuine passion for the work that they do and take great pride in the fact they have played such a big part in helping us to establish an enviable reputation in the logistics industry since our inception in 1978.
Our administrative staff is comprised of talented individuals who are every bit as passionate about the logistics industry as the drivers who keep us on the road on a daily basis. It is their attention to detail, their unwavering commitment to serving the needs of our customers, and their continuing willingness to learn, that has helped to make them the very best team in the business.
If you are looking for reasons to work with us rather than any other logistics company, we have to say that our superb administrative team, along with our highly skilled drivers, should be at the very top of your list.
Every booking that we take is treated as a special job. We make sure that we are aware of all your needs before we provide you with a detailed quotation and we are always happy to tailor our services to meet any out-of-the-ordinary requirements you may have. Our ability to provide a highly customisable service to customers across Perth and Western Australia has helped us to remain at the top of the logistics industry in WA for many years and has ensured that our customers never have to go anywhere else to have their needs met. If it can be done safely and within the law, we will move any load you may have, and charge you a competitive price for our services. Fulfilling customers’ requirements should of course a primary goal as far as any company in the transportation industry is concerned but unfortunately, this is not always the case. If you want to be absolutely sure that your requirements will be met in full, call Gecko Logistics first.
Requesting a Quotation
To obtain a comprehensive quotation, whether for a one-off job or a long-term contract, you can use the booking form on our site. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to call during business hours and speak to a member of our sales team. Whatever your needs, we look forward to helping you in the very near future.