We have a set of basic questions which will help us understand your freight transportation requirements:
- What are the characteristics of the load in terms of weight and volume?
- Where does the load need to be picked up and delivered?
- One off or frequent deliveries required?
- Are there specific delivery requirements?
- Does the product have any special transport requirements? i.e. fragile
- Does anything else have to be carried e.g. tools, special equipment?
- Are there any other operating constraints e.g. environmental commitments to your Operator’s License, or customer or consignee requirements for example, low noise, small vehicle?
The answers to these questions will help us understand your transport requirements and assist in providing the appropriate vehicle.